Experienced Colorado Springs car accident lawyers understand that inclement weather is not always the sole cause of of a crash.
The snowstorm in Colorado on Mother’s Day left roads snow-covered and dangerous that evening and Monday in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. The storm resulted in several auto accidents, including two within an hour of each other involving law enforcement officers working weather-related incidents:
- The first accident happened on U.S. 285 where an SUV colliding with a sheriff’s deputy’s car while he was helping a motorist who slid off the road earlier.
- A short time later, a car crashed head-on with a state patrol cruiser while the trooper was investigating an accident.
Fortunately, neither officer nor any of the other drivers and passengers involved was seriously injured.
Snow on roadways can contribute to an increased number of vehicle collisions; however, slick roads can’t be blamed for every accident. The actions and attitude of people driving in the worsening conditions play a big role in whether car accident numbers go up.
If you were involved in a crash during the spring snowstorm, our Colorado Springs car accident lawyers can get to the bottom of the accident, determine who is at fault and by how much, and use that information to recover the money you deserve.
Our experienced legal team works hard to find the underlying cause of any accident and we are used to investigating weather-related crashes.
We make sure to get answers to important questions, such as:
- Was the other driver driving too fast on the snow-covered roads?
- Was the other driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- Was the other driver driving erratically under adverse weather conditions?
- Was the other driver talking on a cell phone, texting or otherwise distracted while driving in a snowstorm?
The answers to these questions will allow your Colorado Springs car accident lawyers to uncover the root cause of the accident. In many instances, even under bad weather conditions, some accidents could have been avoided.
Our Colorado Springs Car Accident Lawyers Can Start On Your Case Today!
If you’ve been hurt in an accident when the roads were hazardous, don’t just assume that road conditions were the cause. Hire our experienced Colorado Springs car accident lawyers to find what really happened so you can get what you’re entitled to. Contact us today and let us get started on your car wreck case.