Tap To Call

If you can’t afford to get the medical treatment you need, there are doctors out there who will work on what is called a “lien basis.” That means they will provide treatment for you with the understanding that they will get paid out of the settlement. And there are a variety of doctors in the Front Range area who will do that. We work with those doctors, and they work with us because they know that we are a good law firm and they know they will be paid. We will make sure you get appropriate care, whether that’s with a chiropractor, massage therapist, medical doctor, hospital surgery center, etc.