Brennan Heuser is a Colorado Native who graduated from the University of Miami, Fl with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. After college, Brennan enlisted in the U.S. Army where he served as a PSYOP Sergeant in an AIRBORNE unit. He deployed to both Afghanistan and Pakistan under the U.S. Special Operations Command and he speaks Farsi and Dari.
After the Army, Brennan returned to Graduate School at the Institute of World Politics in Washington, D.C. where he received his M.A. in National Security Affairs with a specialization in Political Warfare. Shortly thereafter, Brennan began work for the U.S. Department of State and Fulbright Board. After leaving the State Department, Brennan received his JD at the University of Denver where he was the Vice-President of the Student Veterans Association and worked for the Veterans Advocacy Project assisting disabled veterans.
Outside of the legal realm, Brennan enjoys spending time with his family, going hiking, trying new breweries, watching football, BBQ, and his Church.
Education / Experience
- B.A., Political Science, University of Miami (FL), 2006
- M.A., National Security Affairs, Institute of World Politics, 2014
- J.D., University of Denver, 2019
- U.S. Army, PSYOP, 2007 – 2012
- Persian Farsi/Dari, JFK Special Warfare Center, 2008
- U.S. Department of State, 2014-2016
- Licensed in Colorado